Mr Evans, who will report to CRS executive chairman Chris Brown, will be responsible for major client accounts in the region and will be supported by Phil Kay and Annette Appleby who will assume the roles of senior account executive and senior account handler respectively.
Mr Brown said: “Mark has considerable experience of working at a high level in his previous insurance and risk management roles in the region. His appointment is testament to our growing reputation for recruiting the best
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April