RSA already operates trading units across marine, professional and financial risks, small businesses and large corporates providing its brokers and end customers with propositions built around their specific needs.
The insurer will also be rolling out its expertise at a local level, with the creation of regional trading floors, allowing brokers easy access to underwriters in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon and London.
Jon Woodman, trading director of Broker at RSA, said: “N
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall