RSA already operates trading units across marine, professional and financial risks, small businesses and large corporates providing its brokers and end customers with propositions built around their specific needs.
The insurer will also be rolling out its expertise at a local level, with the creation of regional trading floors, allowing brokers easy access to underwriters in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Croydon and London.
Jon Woodman, trading director of Broker at RSA, said: “N
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal