The survey of 320 senior global executives revealed that environmental risk management has been neglected by many, with 43% of respondents saying that they either managed it in an ad hoc manner or not at all.
According to Ace, this suggests that despite media, investor and regulatory scrutiny of businesses’ performance in this area, environmental risk has not yet become part and parcel of the main risk management agenda.
When asked about the main areas hindering their ability to manage this
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018