The survey of 320 senior global executives revealed that environmental risk management has been neglected by many, with 43% of respondents saying that they either managed it in an ad hoc manner or not at all.
According to Ace, this suggests that despite media, investor and regulatory scrutiny of businesses’ performance in this area, environmental risk has not yet become part and parcel of the main risk management agenda.
When asked about the main areas hindering their ability to manage this
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results