Kwik-Fit centres across the UK will now be able to repair vehicle windscreens by injecting a liquid acrylic resin into the damaged glass. The resin is cured by the use of long wave ultra violet light.
The call-in service, which by the end of 2007 will be available at all 670 Kwik-Fit outlets, sees the firm on target to win a significant slice of the windscreen repair sector.
The glass repair market is presently dominated by just a handful of players and is estimated to be worth £310m a year
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019