Mr Beattie has been appointed as portfolio manager for a segment of London market brokers, and, in addition to direct underwriting activity, his responsibilities will include leading a team of specialist new and renewal business underwriters.
He will report to Peter Fice, head of London market property for QBE.
Mr Beattie was previously the London region underwriter for Brit Insurance, responsible for the development of the property business via the national brokers. Before joining Brit in 2004, h
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results