He takes up his new position immediately and will report to UK underwriting director Ray Cox. Mr Pollock has joined Brit from Travelers Insurance, where he spent 14 years in a variety of roles, most recently as practice leader, professions and risk management, for the professional indemnity account in the UK.
His previous roles encompassed London and regional underwriting, product development, technical training and risk management. He is ACII qualified and writes regularly on PI matters.
In his n
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand