He takes up his new position immediately and will report to UK underwriting director Ray Cox. Mr Pollock has joined Brit from Travelers Insurance, where he spent 14 years in a variety of roles, most recently as practice leader, professions and risk management, for the professional indemnity account in the UK.
His previous roles encompassed London and regional underwriting, product development, technical training and risk management. He is ACII qualified and writes regularly on PI matters.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years