The newly acquired 20,000 sq ft site is fully operational and over 30 experienced staff have transferred from the previous owners Howard Basford.
Commenting on the acquisition, Paul Nightingale, RSA QRC managing director, said: "The acquisition of the Stockport site is fantastic news for RSA and demonstrates our commitment to securing quality, dedicated repair capacity for our customers.
"We look forward to working with the new team in Stockport and, under the stewardship of our business developme
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups