The newly acquired 20,000 sq ft site is fully operational and over 30 experienced staff have transferred from the previous owners Howard Basford.
Commenting on the acquisition, Paul Nightingale, RSA QRC managing director, said: "The acquisition of the Stockport site is fantastic news for RSA and demonstrates our commitment to securing quality, dedicated repair capacity for our customers.
"We look forward to working with the new team in Stockport and, under the stewardship of our business developme
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution