The newly acquired 20,000 sq ft site is fully operational and over 30 experienced staff have transferred from the previous owners Howard Basford.
Commenting on the acquisition, Paul Nightingale, RSA QRC managing director, said: "The acquisition of the Stockport site is fantastic news for RSA and demonstrates our commitment to securing quality, dedicated repair capacity for our customers.
"We look forward to working with the new team in Stockport and, under the stewardship of our business
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products