Danny Burns is the underwriter and Susan House the assistant underwriter; both previously underwrote this class at Goshawk. They expect to generate £10m premium income for the 2004 year of account.
Talbot will write a worldwide account, $10m maximum any one risk. About 65% of the account is expected to be written on a facultative basis, virtually all being direct, and the remainder under binders and lineslips.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
Back to Top