The new service will mean that all brokers using DFI will no longer incur charges for processing insurance claims or through the repair of damaged vehicles. The service will also allow brokers to monitor the stage of each individual claim as it is processed.
With 70 brokers already signed up, and an insurer panel including Brit, HSBC, Axa, Allianz and Zurich using the site, DFI has also recruited a team of three regional account managers.
Rachael Dunkerley, Jacqueline D'costa and Rachel
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019