The new service will mean that all brokers using DFI will no longer incur charges for processing insurance claims or through the repair of damaged vehicles. The service will also allow brokers to monitor the stage of each individual claim as it is processed.
With 70 brokers already signed up, and an insurer panel including Brit, HSBC, Axa, Allianz and Zurich using the site, DFI has also recruited a team of three regional account managers.
Rachael Dunkerley, Jacqueline D'costa and Rachel McLe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData