The new service will mean that all brokers using DFI will no longer incur charges for processing insurance claims or through the repair of damaged vehicles. The service will also allow brokers to monitor the stage of each individual claim as it is processed.
With 70 brokers already signed up, and an insurer panel including Brit, HSBC, Axa, Allianz and Zurich using the site, DFI has also recruited a team of three regional account managers.
Rachael Dunkerley, Jacqueline D'costa and Rachel McLe
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley