The key components are:The introduction of an independent Underwriting Advisory Forum; The creation of two dedicated claims functions for the UK Division and the Global Markets/Reinsurance divisions; and the appointment of a CEO for each of Brit’s strategic business units.
Reflecting Brit’s focus on profitable underwriting, the Underwriting Advisory Forum will act as an independent body and strategic underwriting advisory to senior management and the board and will initially comprise of
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products