"Following the publication of the Pitt Review this morning, RSA welcomes that Sir Michael Pitt and his team have acknowledged many of the concerns put forward by the insurance industry.
"This report confirms the critical importance of focussing on flooding from all sources. However, RSA is particularly concerned that the report does not address the key issue of minimising the flood risk for the 517,000 households at significant risk of flooding now.
"Under current Government spending plans o
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal