"Following the publication of the Pitt Review this morning, RSA welcomes that Sir Michael Pitt and his team have acknowledged many of the concerns put forward by the insurance industry.
"This report confirms the critical importance of focussing on flooding from all sources. However, RSA is particularly concerned that the report does not address the key issue of minimising the flood risk for the 517,000 households at significant risk of flooding now.
"Under current Government spending plans o
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO