"Following the publication of the Pitt Review this morning, RSA welcomes that Sir Michael Pitt and his team have acknowledged many of the concerns put forward by the insurance industry.
"This report confirms the critical importance of focussing on flooding from all sources. However, RSA is particularly concerned that the report does not address the key issue of minimising the flood risk for the 517,000 households at significant risk of flooding now.
"Under current Government spending plans
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products