In his new role Mr Wainright will be focused on developing and promoting sales through Ecclesiastical’s regional office network and through national and network brokers.
He has worked at Ecclesiastical for 25 years and has been group chief surveyor for 12 years and has been responsible for managing teams of surveyors in the UK and for developing a risk services function in Canada and Australia.
Mr Wainright has also been the driving force behind Ecclesiastical's Survey Academy and the launch
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services