In his new role Mr Wainright will be focused on developing and promoting sales through Ecclesiastical’s regional office network and through national and network brokers.
He has worked at Ecclesiastical for 25 years and has been group chief surveyor for 12 years and has been responsible for managing teams of surveyors in the UK and for developing a risk services function in Canada and Australia.
Mr Wainright has also been the driving force behind Ecclesiastical's Survey Academy and the launch
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges