Swinton, with an extensive network of over 460 branches nationwide and headquarters in Manchester, is currently undergoing an ambitious growth strategy for commercial through both acquisition and organic expansion.
The acquisition of Lawrences gives Swinton Business a further push towards reaching its aim of exceeding a £150m gross premium income over the next three years.
Established 50 years ago, Lawrences is an independent broker based in Kent with a £6m gross premium income. It specialis
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017