CPF said in a statement that it had extensive experience in the premium finance arena and the recent acquisition of Amber Credit has reaffirmed Close’s long-term presence in the marketplace.
The arrangement with Aascent is a further endorsement of Close’s commitment to providing leading solutions for brokers.
Malcolm Shierson, the administrator from Grant Thornton UK LLP, said: "We are delighted to have partnered with CPF who understand broker needs and look forward to CPF working alongside
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal