CPF said in a statement that it had extensive experience in the premium finance arena and the recent acquisition of Amber Credit has reaffirmed Close’s long-term presence in the marketplace.
The arrangement with Aascent is a further endorsement of Close’s commitment to providing leading solutions for brokers.
Malcolm Shierson, the administrator from Grant Thornton UK LLP, said: "We are delighted to have partnered with CPF who understand broker needs and look forward to CPF working alongside
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product