SSP has already achieved imarket integration with three insurers; Axa, Allianz, Groupama, Norwich Union and RSA for three business lines; shop, office and tradesman.
With growing transaction volumes and positive feedback from users, SSP is pushing forward with further enhancements to the system and additional insurers and products being added to the panel.
Last month Fortis’ Shop product was added to the panel and their office and tradesman products will be released soon. SSP is also working
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData