The global defence, security and aerospace company will commit to a five year deal with Aon and its partner insurers. The programme will be aligned with its five year business planning and budgeting cycle with the aim of ensuring long term cost certainty in advance of expected premium rises in 2009.
The deal was initially pioneered in March 2008 for regulated business Network Rail to fit in with their regulatory period from 2009-2014.
As part of the programme, BAE Systems will be guaranteed fixed
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019