Mr Carter will join OutRight on 22 October, from RBS Group where he was responsible for the development and launch of Tescocompare.com, Tesco’s recently launched aggregator.
Prior to that he undertook various executive roles within the RBS Group and Churchill, including the roles of commercial director and business development director.
OutRight, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortis, has grown to be one of the UK’s leading brokers, distributing personal lines and small commercial products via
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years