Mr Carter will join OutRight on 22 October, from RBS Group where he was responsible for the development and launch of Tescocompare.com, Tesco’s recently launched aggregator.
Prior to that he undertook various executive roles within the RBS Group and Churchill, including the roles of commercial director and business development director.
OutRight, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortis, has grown to be one of the UK’s leading brokers, distributing personal lines and small commercial products via
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel