Mr Hanson has over 20 years of insurance industry experience and has joined Brit from RSA where he held a number of senior positions, most recently trading underwriter, professional & financial risks.
Brit said Mr Hanson would play a key role in continuing to grow and develop Brit's financial lines account across the Midlands region. Gary Suffolk has joined from Zurich Insurance where he was underwriter – major customer and international corporate team.
Rosie O'Gara, regional manager, central regi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups