Mr Hanson has over 20 years of insurance industry experience and has joined Brit from RSA where he held a number of senior positions, most recently trading underwriter, professional & financial risks.
Brit said Mr Hanson would play a key role in continuing to grow and develop Brit's financial lines account across the Midlands region. Gary Suffolk has joined from Zurich Insurance where he was underwriter – major customer and international corporate team.
Rosie O'Gara, regional manager, central
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products