The AA range-rated company is the Axa Group's entity dedicated to large corporations for property and casualty loss prevention, underwriting and risk management and to specialty markets (marine, aviation and space) worldwide.
The insurer said that despite a tumultuous year in global economic and financial terms, most of the company's lines of business remained steady. In spite of a competitive environment and the effects of a soft market, Axa Corporate Solutions benefited from its strategy to be
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April