Tradesman will join the current range of package products in the Primary General online portfolio.
The Tradesman Insurance policy has been designed to meet the demands and needs of self-employed persons and small businesses with up to ten employees (including limited companies), undertaking a variety of manual, clerical and professional trades who wish to protect their business.
The Pplicy includes public and products liability as standard with optional covers available for employers’ liabil
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups