Brokers have been advised to stay on top of how technology could change the sector following a warning that they could be cut out of the market if they fail to embrace or take the lead on digital changes (www.insuranceage.co.uk/ 2413496).
The sweeping developments in digital technology, which include driverless cars, the connected home, social media and the threat of an entirely new insurance model, is an issue that the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is monitoring closely.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints