In April, Towergate, owner of Broker Network and Countrywide, reported that its network division had suffered a 42% drop in operating earnings to £6.1m for 2013. And as revealed by Insurance Age last month, CEO Gary Duggan is moving across to lead Paymentshield at the end of June. Duggan has been in the role since February 2013, during which time he restructured the division, including a simplification into three tiers.
However, speaking to Insurance Age, Richard Pitt, sales and marketing direct
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin