Chartered status is due a revamp it seems. The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a consultation with the aim of reviewing “the vision and standards that underpin chartered status”.
According to David Ross, director of communications at the CII, corporate chartered titles have been “incredibly successful”.
But, he added: “It does bring with it certain risks.
“We need to know the expectations customers have and make sure those are met.”
Thus far, the CII has consulted personal lines
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall