Chartered status is due a revamp it seems. The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a consultation with the aim of reviewing “the vision and standards that underpin chartered status”.
According to David Ross, director of communications at the CII, corporate chartered titles have been “incredibly successful”.
But, he added: “It does bring with it certain risks.
“We need to know the expectations customers have and make sure those are met.”
Thus far, the CII has consulted personal lines
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices