Chartered status is due a revamp it seems. The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a consultation with the aim of reviewing “the vision and standards that underpin chartered status”.
According to David Ross, director of communications at the CII, corporate chartered titles have been “incredibly successful”.
But, he added: “It does bring with it certain risks.
“We need to know the expectations customers have and make sure those are met.”
Thus far, the CII has consulted personal lines
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData