The scheme is designed to help brokers who have achieved chartered status, as well as those working towards it, to develop staff within the firms.
Described as a "learning and development framework", the programme aims to provide a structured path to achieving the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Diploma in Insurance.
Speaking about the strategy, Chris Hanks, general manager, Allianz Commercial, said: "I feel it is important that as a chartered insurer, Allianz shows its commitment to the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?