The scheme is designed to help brokers who have achieved chartered status, as well as those working towards it, to develop staff within the firms.
Described as a "learning and development framework", the programme aims to provide a structured path to achieving the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Diploma in Insurance.
Speaking about the strategy, Chris Hanks, general manager, Allianz Commercial, said: "I feel it is important that as a chartered insurer, Allianz shows its commitment to the in
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April