▶ What is the history of Autoline?
Autoline as a broker will have been in business for 40 years this year and I have been with the company for 30 of those. That’s quite a long time – as someone said to me a while ago, ‘it’s equivalent to two life sentences’. We started life as a small personal lines broker based in Newry where we still have our head office. Gradually we expanded into business insurance.
I was given the opportunity to buy the business in 1996 from the founder Peter McEvoy. We ori
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017