▶ What is the history of Autoline?
Autoline as a broker will have been in business for 40 years this year and I have been with the company for 30 of those. That’s quite a long time – as someone said to me a while ago, ‘it’s equivalent to two life sentences’. We started life as a small personal lines broker based in Newry where we still have our head office. Gradually we expanded into business insurance.
I was given the opportunity to buy the business in 1996 from the founder Peter McEvoy. We ori
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin