▶ What is the history of Autoline?
Autoline as a broker will have been in business for 40 years this year and I have been with the company for 30 of those. That’s quite a long time – as someone said to me a while ago, ‘it’s equivalent to two life sentences’. We started life as a small personal lines broker based in Newry where we still have our head office. Gradually we expanded into business insurance.
I was given the opportunity to buy the business in 1996 from the founder Peter McEvoy. We ori
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly