▶ When and how was Bruce Stevenson
Bruce Stevenson was set up in 1981 by the then directors. They were working for a national broker, now owned by Aon, and they didn’t like the culture because of the complete lack of customer focus at the time. So they moved away and all but one of their clients followed them.
It was my father who set it up with a Mr Stevenson who I bought out around the year 2000. My father is not involved now. He was the chairman but he empowered me to get on with it.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData