▶ When and how was Bruce Stevenson
Bruce Stevenson was set up in 1981 by the then directors. They were working for a national broker, now owned by Aon, and they didn’t like the culture because of the complete lack of customer focus at the time. So they moved away and all but one of their clients followed them.
It was my father who set it up with a Mr Stevenson who I bought out around the year 2000. My father is not involved now. He was the chairman but he empowered me to get on with it.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley