▶ When and how was Bruce Stevenson
Bruce Stevenson was set up in 1981 by the then directors. They were working for a national broker, now owned by Aon, and they didn’t like the culture because of the complete lack of customer focus at the time. So they moved away and all but one of their clients followed them.
It was my father who set it up with a Mr Stevenson who I bought out around the year 2000. My father is not involved now. He was the chairman but he empowered me to get on with it.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices