Zurich's UK general insurance operation has traditionally been held in high regard by the broking fraternity but the company cannot afford to rest on its laurels and its recent TV and print advertising campaign is a recognition of the increasingly competitive sector in which it operates.
"Our brand perception has not been as high profile as some of the opposition and arguably that's one thing that could have been worked on earlier. But we're now spending a significant amount of money and
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?