Welcome to the new regular Broker Q&A feature launched this month in the new look Insurance Age. Every month for the next year we will bring you an in-depth Q&A session with a different broker in order to explore issues that really effect the marketplace that you work in today.
Our first Broker Q&A article launches with an exploration of network membership. In the past 12 months there has been a sharp rise in the number of network offerings available to brokers in the UK.
Many members of the b
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin