Customer relationship management (CRM) is something that many in the industry talk about but few seem to have implemented. Insurance Age spoke to Martin Lewis of CBG insurance brokers, a broker who has seen the potential of CRM and has implemented it successfully into his brokerage.
What made you decide to implement CRM within your firm?
Community Broking Group (CBG) emerged in late 2000 as a new start-up insurance broker looking to take advantage of polarisation within the market place. Havin
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups