Customer relationship management (CRM) is something that many in the industry talk about but few seem to have implemented. Insurance Age spoke to Martin Lewis of CBG insurance brokers, a broker who has seen the potential of CRM and has implemented it successfully into his brokerage.
What made you decide to implement CRM within your firm?
Community Broking Group (CBG) emerged in late 2000 as a new start-up insurance broker looking to take advantage of polarisation within the market place. Havin
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future