Customer relationship management (CRM) is something that many in the industry talk about but few seem to have implemented. Insurance Age spoke to Martin Lewis of CBG insurance brokers, a broker who has seen the potential of CRM and has implemented it successfully into his brokerage.
What made you decide to implement CRM within your firm?
Community Broking Group (CBG) emerged in late 2000 as a new start-up insurance broker looking to take advantage of polarisation within the market place. Havin
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices