Many brokers across the UK have had to face up to the hard decision of whether they should call it a day and sell their businesses in light of succession planning issues and Financial Services Authority regulation.
There is, after all, a lot to think about. What will happen to your staff? How will your existing customers react? Will you be able to fit in with a new firm? These are just some of the questions that brokers consider when making such a major decision.
Insurance Age spoke to Roger H
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices