Many brokers across the UK have had to face up to the hard decision of whether they should call it a day and sell their businesses in light of succession planning issues and Financial Services Authority regulation.
There is, after all, a lot to think about. What will happen to your staff? How will your existing customers react? Will you be able to fit in with a new firm? These are just some of the questions that brokers consider when making such a major decision.
Insurance Age spoke to Roger H
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board