Peter Cullum is in a very relaxed mood as we chat in his London residence at St Katherine's Dock - and he has good reason to be as the joint operations he heads up, Towergate Underwriting Group (TUG) and the Folgate Partnership, go from strength to strength.
As the only common link between the two operations, Mr Cullum has a unique view of his 'empire' and where it is headed. When asked whether a possible flotation of TUG is still an option, Mr Cullum confirms it is not something he would nec
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?