Peter Cullum is in a very relaxed mood as we chat in his London residence at St Katherine's Dock - and he has good reason to be as the joint operations he heads up, Towergate Underwriting Group (TUG) and the Folgate Partnership, go from strength to strength.
As the only common link between the two operations, Mr Cullum has a unique view of his 'empire' and where it is headed. When asked whether a possible flotation of TUG is still an option, Mr Cullum confirms it is not something he would nec
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin