Diversity is good for business but, as most in the sector realise, insurance has a diversity problem – stale, pale and male is a well-worn criticism.
In addition to this, the sector is still failing to attract talented young people from all walks of life to pick the industry as an active career choice.
PwC research showed that of the 64 percent of chief executive officers whose companies have a formal diversity and inclusiveness strategy, 85 percent believe it has improved the bottom line. They
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover