Diversity is good for business but, as most in the sector realise, insurance has a diversity problem – stale, pale and male is a well-worn criticism.
In addition to this, the sector is still failing to attract talented young people from all walks of life to pick the industry as an active career choice.
PwC research showed that of the 64 percent of chief executive officers whose companies have a formal diversity and inclusiveness strategy, 85 percent believe it has improved the bottom line. They
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016