Horses can be beloved members of the family or a financial investment, out chasing victories on the racecourse. No matter what their status they need to be correctly insured and there are many matters for brokers to consider when advising clients on cover.
According to experts, the key questions brokers need to ask a new client are: w
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData