Schemes are an attractive part of the e latest research from UK General shows that more than a third of brokers write the majority of their business in this way. But, with a number of challenges on the horizon, the market could be facing something of a shake-up.
Probably the most significant challenge facing the market is the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?