Schemes are an attractive part of the e latest research from UK General shows that more than a third of brokers write the majority of their business in this way. But, with a number of challenges on the horizon, the market could be facing something of a shake-up.
Probably the most significant challenge facing the market is the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?