It is no secret that career opportunities for youngsters were significantly dented following the financial crisis.
Although so far this year the UK economy has shown signs of an entrenched recovery, a May report by the Trades Union Congress found that young people are still 10% less likely to be in work today than before the start of the recession in 2008.
Indeed, the study found that Britain faces a 395,000 job shortfall for young people.
Yet despite the dim figures, it would appear that insura
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017