Various changes over the past 20 years have presented significant challenges for the personal lines broker market, from the advent of direct writers to the rise of the aggregators. Despite this, brokers remain a key force in the personal lines market and perhaps it is time to stop speculating about their potential demise and instead start feeding the phoenix that ensures its future success.
The personal lines market remains a challenge but Datamonitor’s UK Personal Insurance Distribution 2011 re
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin