By any standards, the growth of mobile devices has been phenomenal. Early in 2012, it was announced that we were in the ‘post-PC era’, with market analysts reporting that smartphone sales were outstripping all other devices put together. According to Canalys, 487 million smartphones were sold in 2011, compared to 415 million other client PCs, of which desktops were a relatively small fraction at 112 million.
Smartphone sales have continued to rise all year at around 50% per quarter, and Apple ac
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin