Cliches abound when it comes to claims. Insurers, as well as many brokers, like to trumpet their great approach to claims – after all it is the shop window, the proof in the pudding, where the rubber meets the road.
But sometimes it is difficult to see just how one shop window differs from the others. Any insurance company is going to have to deal with claims at some stage, and the principle is largely the same whether you are dealing with a claim on a personal motor policy, or on some form of c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData