Aggregated small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) business has been the talk of the town and the fall into administration of Coverzones earlier this year further fuelled the debate. Coverzones has since bought its assets and intellectual property out of administration and, although it is not back up and running yet, there is confidence among former senior management that the model is not only viable, but that it is also laden with potential.
Whether this potential turns into pound signs for Cove
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin