Aggregated small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) business has been the talk of the town and the fall into administration of Coverzones earlier this year further fuelled the debate. Coverzones has since bought its assets and intellectual property out of administration and, although it is not back up and running yet, there is confidence among former senior management that the model is not only viable, but that it is also laden with potential.
Whether this potential turns into pound signs for Cove
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April