Dr Krish Shastri could single-handedly dispel the notion that insurance is boring such is his evangelical conviction that the industry really can make a difference. He has seen first hand how the right underwriting approach allows cancer sufferers the freedom to travel at a time when, arguably, they need it most.
The winner of the Personal Lines Initiative of the Year at the 2009 UK Broker Awards gained his initial experience of the insurance industry in Denmark and France. Upon returning to the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin