What issues are fleet managers currently facing in their sector?
Phil: It's bedlam if you're a fleet manger at present - many are struggling to cope. Jelf has just conducted a whole raft of research with fleet mangers, and found that issues such as cost control, duty of care and environmental issues were at the top of their agenda.
Stephen: Fleet managers are also concerned over the introduction of the Corporate Manslaughter Bill this April. As an insurer, we're already being asked if we will cove
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks