In the twelve months since Insurance Age launched #FinTechFutures, the digital insurance landscape is a very different one to what we faced in January 2015.
With this in mind, Age has rebadged #FinTechFutues as #InsurTechFutures, to give it a greater focus on what is going on closer to home; and reflect that insurance is very much in favour when it comes to somewhere innovators - both internal and external - are willing to hang their hat.
And to tie in with the rebadging I have put together a
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing