In the twelve months since Insurance Age launched #FinTechFutures, the digital insurance landscape is a very different one to what we faced in January 2015.
With this in mind, Age has rebadged #FinTechFutues as #InsurTechFutures, to give it a greater focus on what is going on closer to home; and reflect that insurance is very much in favour when it comes to somewhere innovators - both internal and external - are willing to hang their hat.
And to tie in with the rebadging I have put together a qu
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017