In the twelve months since Insurance Age launched #FinTechFutures, the digital insurance landscape is a very different one to what we faced in January 2015.
With this in mind, Age has rebadged #FinTechFutues as #InsurTechFutures, to give it a greater focus on what is going on closer to home; and reflect that insurance is very much in favour when it comes to somewhere innovators - both internal and external - are willing to hang their hat.
And to tie in with the rebadging I have put together a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal