In the world of financial services, insurance stands out as a sector that has been relatively slow to adopt new technology. This is creating a culture of legacy systems that insurance companies firms have to tackle.
CSFI and PwC recently announced the findings of a survey that analyses risks within the insurance industry. It showed that firms' insurance practitioners', including those of insurance brokers, concerns about their ability to manage structural and technological change have risen shar
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do