Bad websites that make it difficult to find information are putting people off, and it’s not surprising.
Of course, things could be worse for these companies with their rubbish websites – in a 2011 Sentiment Survey conducted by Insurance Age, it emerged that 8% of brokers did not have websites.
Ridiculous! It beggars belief that any kind of business would not have a web presence these days.
There are so many ways to present yourself online; even a WordPress blog about your company would be
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018