Bad websites that make it difficult to find information are putting people off, and it’s not surprising.
Of course, things could be worse for these companies with their rubbish websites – in a 2011 Sentiment Survey conducted by Insurance Age, it emerged that 8% of brokers did not have websites.
Ridiculous! It beggars belief that any kind of business would not have a web presence these days.
There are so many ways to present yourself online; even a WordPress blog about your company would be bette
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers