Bad websites that make it difficult to find information are putting people off, and it’s not surprising.
Of course, things could be worse for these companies with their rubbish websites – in a 2011 Sentiment Survey conducted by Insurance Age, it emerged that 8% of brokers did not have websites.
Ridiculous! It beggars belief that any kind of business would not have a web presence these days.
There are so many ways to present yourself online; even a WordPress blog about your company would be bette
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa