Brokers on the other hand would have a tree standing almost lonely without much wrapping paper to be seen anywhere near it.
Axa and Zurich revealed new UK CEOs while multiple new roles were the order of the day at RSA, Allianz and LV in particular with the latter two boosting their regional branches as well. There were two moves from Assicurazioni Generali – to Ecclesiastical and Lloyd’s respectively – while Sompo Canopius and Dual both lost CEOs. In the broker space Arthur J Gallagher led the h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData