There were a slew of changes at Marsh with departures in the networks space and appointments at recent purchase Jelf. Brightside also made the headlines with Russell Bence joining from Markerstudy which in turn reorganised its retail division into four units.
Former Brightside CEO Andrew Wallin popped up at Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford while Howden’s Stuart Rootham announced his intention to leave.
There were departures too at LV, Covéa and RSA with the latter also promoting David Coughlan to
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress