There were a slew of changes at Marsh with departures in the networks space and appointments at recent purchase Jelf. Brightside also made the headlines with Russell Bence joining from Markerstudy which in turn reorganised its retail division into four units.
Former Brightside CEO Andrew Wallin popped up at Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford while Howden’s Stuart Rootham announced his intention to leave.
There were departures too at LV, Covéa and RSA with the latter also promoting David Coughlan to U
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April