There were two big announcements in the broker market last month as Mark Cliff resigned from Ageas (see box below) to move to Brightside and Willis confirmed the appointment of Nicolas Aubert from AIG. Both moves will take effect next year. Aubert was the chief operating officer of AIG in Europe, Middle East and Africa and was also formerly the managing director of AIG in the UK. He will become the chief executive officer of Willis UK Insurance and will initially report to incumbent Stev
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData