There is only really one place to start this month and that is with the Association of British Insurers (ABI). The organisation caught the market on the hop by announcing that Nick Starling, director of general insurance, Maggie Craig, director of financial conduct regulation and Steve Gay, director of life, savings and protection had been made redundant.
As part of the restructure the ABI said it would combine general insurance with life and pensions under a new department. The merged division
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April