The long-awaited merger between the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB) has finally been completed.
The news will not come as a surprise to members of either organisation, not least because it was proposed at the 2011 Biba Conference, but what remains less clear is what it will mean for those members.
One of the most intriguing aspects of the union is that the IIB sprang out of Biba in 1987 in reaction to a perceived lack of focus upon the n
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa