The long-awaited merger between the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB) has finally been completed.
The news will not come as a surprise to members of either organisation, not least because it was proposed at the 2011 Biba Conference, but what remains less clear is what it will mean for those members.
One of the most intriguing aspects of the union is that the IIB sprang out of Biba in 1987 in reaction to a perceived lack of focus upon the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018