The long-awaited merger between the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB) has finally been completed.
The news will not come as a surprise to members of either organisation, not least because it was proposed at the 2011 Biba Conference, but what remains less clear is what it will mean for those members.
One of the most intriguing aspects of the union is that the IIB sprang out of Biba in 1987 in reaction to a perceived lack of focus upon the n
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers