It's been six years since the Broker Expo first appeared on the industry's radar. Back in 2005, under the title of Insurance Age Broker Expo, the event kicked off at the Motorcycle Museum in Coventry where 50 exhibitors attracted just over 250 brokers from across the country. The event has grown every year to the point where in 2009 it attracted 560 brokers who made the most of the expert-led workshops and 85 exhibitors in attendance. And it just keeps growing.
Now firmly established as a must-a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData